Sunday, May 26, 2013

FREE Art Journaling for Less Sample

I thought that since I finally have internet access for a couple of days I would pop in and say HI to all off you. What have you all been up to? Did you do any art journaling lately?

I still have my store open ( Twisted Scrapper Boutique AJfL ) so be sure to check it out. Might be some new products you haven't seen yet. I added a few new items over the past couple of months. So be sure to check it all out.

If you just happened on the site I would like to introduce you to my products. You  can get a freebie here: Art Journaling for Less Sample


Feel free to browse around the blog and the store. Everything here on the blog is free for you to browse through, no membership required. And if you decide to try some of our challenges/prompts, please feel free to share your images at our Flickr group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment