Saturday, September 15, 2012

Challenge Week 16 - Moving Forward

Moving Forward - Some of you know that my family and I are going through some serious changes with our lives at the moment. Only weeks from hitting the road and spending several months in an RV. Right now we are selling everything that we can't bring, so we are having what seems like a never ending yardsale. We should get the RV at some point this coming week. I am looking very much forward to that.

Anyway, I think this week challenge fits our life and I would love to see how you all would use the phrase in your art journals.

What comes to mind when you hear the phrase "Moving Forward"?

Are you moving forward or do you feel your life is at a stand-still? What would you like to do to move forward? Do you need to relocate to grow, or can you move forward without actually moving?

I would love to hear your ideas, and see your pages.

I hope you have fun doing this challenge.

REMEMBER: Art Journaling is not about the beginning or the end. It is all about the process. The Journey!

And if you feel up to it, please share pictures of your art journal pages at our Flickr gallery [HERE]

NOTE: For the next couple of months I will be having some trouble following the schedule, but promise that you will get a couple of challenge and of course your weekly member downloads each week. Might not be at the regular schedule, but you will get them. My week goes from Monday through Sunday. So check back often :)

Also, thank you to those of you who bought journal fodder packs and mini kits, and of course thank you to you all for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment