Thursday, August 30, 2012

ATTENTION MEMBERS: Challenges

I have been thinking a great deal about the challenges. I dont know how many of you actually enjoy them. Or which kind you enjoy, digital or hands-on.
I would love to do challenges that you all will enjoy, so I ask that you please leave a comment to let me know what you prefer. If I dont hear from you I will assume you don't do the challenge and will go by what others want. So please leave me a little note letting me know. If you have suggestions for other types of challenges please let me know. I am open to suggestions and I do really like challenges myself, but I want you to be happy here so I want to share something you will actually do.

Let me know please :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the challenges and have completed most of them. I did have trouble with the entire month of August. I don't really have any paper supplies as I am a digi gal. I love the word challenges but the techniques ones really get me thinking about how to build better backgrounds and foundations for the art journaling process. I have learned sooo much for this adventure and feel that I really now understand the process. Please keep up with the challenges!!!! They make me focus on the process not merely the end layout, or trying to find that perfect picture for the creation. Just the process of the creation becomes the entire journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will absolutely continue with the challenges. I was just wondering what type. So you like the digital ones, but also the hands-on that concentrate on how to layer and build backgrounds. This is something I can do both digitally and hands-on. Thank you. This helps me a lot.

    Anyone else who want to share their ideas and suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know I love the challenges, but am also mostly digital. I did begin the August challenges, but faded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know you do Sharon :)
    I think I will do more on the digital challenges and then make the hands-on some easy minimalistic challenges that wont be regular like the digital are. Maybe do 2 digital challenges each week, and then do the hands-on whenever I something interesting.

    As for the digital, I think I will post them as one. Like a word challenge posted along with another challenge. I will see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete