Friday, June 15, 2012

ATTENTION MEMBERS: Back home

We are back home from the funeral in San Diego.
On Monday we were rear-ended by a crazy driver. Not much damage to the van, just a few dents under the bumper and then a crack and a small hole in the actual bumper. We thought we were doing ok too, but I seem to have some issues with my right arm. A little pain in the neck, back, and right shoulder. But otherwise ok. Rudy has some neck pain, and Ben is doing just fine. I had x-rays done yesterday, and they came up perfect, so at least nothing is broken.

Anyway,
I am going to work on some goodies for you all today, and post them as soon as they are done.

Have a great weekend! Oh, remember I love to hear from you and if you have some pages you would like to share you can do so in our Flickr Gallery.
Thank you to those of you who have already shared. I will go check out your pages today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment