Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ATTENTION MEMBERS: Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day
I hope you are all having a fantastic week.

I wanted to just hop in and let you know about a few things.

1. I have set up a couple of polls over there to the right. If you could take a moment to vote in them so I can get to know you all a little better. It is easier for me to come up with new stuff for you if I know your needs.

2. Please feel free to use the comments on the posts as a way to dialog with your fellow art journalers. Don't be shy.

3. Any time you have a question, suggestion, or request please let me know. Either post a comment here on the blog, or shoot me an email imsoto2@gmail.com

4. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in starting a letter journal? Basically it is a journal where you dedicate a page to each letter of the alphabet. For example A could be Alive, B could be Bold, C could be Courage, etc. You choose how fast you want to work, you choose the words, etc.
I think it could be a fun project to run along side your regular journal. And you can do it hands-on or digitally, which ever you choose. Let me know what you think?

5. Would you like me to set up a forum for us to use? Might be a nice way to get to know each other.

Have a fantastic rest of the week and I look forward to hearing from all of you!

And also I would like to thank all of you who have been shopping at Twisted Scrapper Boutique and been using your coupons. Much appreciated and I hope you enjoy your new products.

4 comments:

  1. I might do an alpha journal, but I want to get some more experience under my belt first. Since I am just learning how to art journal.

    I would love a forum. I have set up tons of them for designers and use this free version frequently. http://help.forumotion.com/forum
    If you need help let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I will probably set one up on one of my domains. Or perhaps make a sub-domain for AJfL. I will have to see what happens. It is so warm here these days that I feel like my brain has melted to mush LOL.

    I will see what I can find. My host offers a few different forums for free that are easily installed. I will check into it thos weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done this, sort of. It was a good exercise, I think. Pushed me much deeper than the usual "choose five words that describe you" sort of exercise.

    The Adjectives Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did something similar when I did scrapbooking. I felt it was a fun exercise.
    We can easily do it again. Just because it is on the site doesnt mean everyone HAVE to participate. Just like with any of the other challenges/exercises.

    ReplyDelete